June 27, 2012

YouTube Channel

I'm finally settled in at YouTube! Go check out my channel and my one and only video (for now). Here's the link to my channel: YouTube Channel


For my very first video, I decided to do the Get To Know Me Tag because I realized that it would be a great way for the viewers to "get to know me" before I begin working on tutorials, hauls, vlogs, and much much more. It's quite a long video and I figured many would probably tune out because it may get a little boring. So, I decided to work on another video today, however, I have no I idea what kind of video it should be. Any suggestions? 


Anyways, I'm so excited to continue adding more and more videos. I haven't decided yet if I should upload daily or weekly. I need to begin planning on what videos to do. The first few will most likely be tags and when I begin getting suggestions I'll begin working on tutorials, reviews, and what not. 


I would much appreciate it if you could help me get the word out there about my new channel. I'm honestly so excited with ideas that my brain is scrambling. Goodbye for now!! See you very very soon! Until next time! XoXo - Christa

No comments: