June 27, 2012

One Direction - Pastel Affection



(via fob.po8.org/node/398)
Pastel Colors.

They are absolutely amazingly soothing to the eye and they remind me of Easter. I first fell in love with pastels while Google-ing One Direction. Here's the image I saw:
(via ryanseacrest.com)
The only pastel in the image is probably Zayn Malik's sweater. If that even is pastel. Well, I figured that it's close enough. This photo made me fall in love with the color mint. I have no idea why! A couple months ago, the thought of bright green made me want to puke. But now, I seem to adore it. (If you guys no where I can purchase mint colored twill pants or shorts, would you please leave a comment below?) I'm, now, also in love with the color pink. It's really odd because while I was growing up, I resented  pink. I thought it was rather too feminine. Now, I'm practically obsessed with wearing the seashell pink nail polish that I bought at Forever 21. 
(via Forever21)
The color is lighter than it actually looks. 
Pastel Nail Polish 
I would really to paint my nails pastel! If you guys know a really great (and not so expensive) nail polish brand that has pastel colors, would you please comment below? :) I really want to try them all. It's perfect for this season because it's not only bright but is soft color, too!! 
(via hudabeauty.com)
Probably a lighter shade than the ones shown above. I can't wait to try them out! If you babes are wearing pastel nail polish, would you please comment below and tell me what you think? It would be much appreciated. Until next time! XoXo - Christa

No comments: