June 27, 2012

Chain Bracelets | Trends

The Lanyered/Woven Chain Bracelets are making a huge hit in the trend markets! They are actually quite adorable and I'm planning on making my very own for my next DIY video for my YT Channel. I'm extremely ecstatic about doing this because it seems very easy. Let's just hope that it is. 
(Image taken from @kandykoatedxtc via Tumblr)

(Image taken from Tumblr)

I'm going to be jumping on the hype wagon on this trend because it looks simply chic and I plan on fulfilling my new found love for stackable bracelets :]

(Image taken from: @studs-and-pearls)

I'm planning on using pastel colors because that also is the trend for this season. Wasn't last year neon? Hmm.. I'm not so sure anymore. Any-who, keep your heads up for my soon-to-be made video. I still have to go out and purchase materials to make the bracelets, though. Where would be the best place to get them? Micheal's, maybe? We shall see.. I will be making both the woven and the lanyered versions just to compare which one was easier to make and feels better to wear. However, I don't think it would make quite a difference. But, who knows for sure, because it might. 

If you own/made a woven/lanyered bracelet, would you please comment below and let me know what your opinions of it are? Or if you would like to leave me a comment on any video ideas for my new YT channel, it would be much appreciated. Until next time! XoXo - Christa

No comments: