June 29, 2012

+5 Years

5 Years From Now

If you guys don't already know, I am 17 years old and by the time I reach the lovely age of 22, I want to be able to have achieved and be doing many things.

I would love to be finished with college, or at least finish off some years of college. There are many different things I would love to be major on such as fashion marketing, design, interior designing, architecture, business marketing, graphic designing, advertising, producing, and many many more. I haven't set my heart in just one direction just yet. 

I would, also, love to be able to make a difference in the world. I want to be able to travel the 3rd world countries and help the people that live there, most of all the children in Philippines, because I have recently found out that most children live a life without names and security. That's just one 3rd world country! Imagine the lives of the ones that live in the other 3rd world countries. I was planning on joining/volunteering for the Peace Corps. 

I, also, would love to be famous enough that my voice matters. I want the world to know my opinions. Blogging here is a great way, but not a lot of people know about me(yet). I've been inspired by many, like Angeline Jolie, who has helped the world immensely but most of the people are blinded by the constant criticism she receives because of how many children she has adopted and HELPED. 

I will be writing about personal issues that bother on my blog, right here. So, just as a head up, my blog will not constantly be about fashion and trends, etc. But I will still be writing about that, don't you worry :)  

Just so you know, this blog will be about EVERYTHING I am interested about (and I'm interested in a lot of things, as you can tell by my many college major choices) 

So, basically, 5 years from now, I would love to have gone sky diving, scuba diving, been to Europe, visit at least 10 different USA States, finish a couple years of college(at least), have a voice worth listening to, have volunteered in at least 5 different 3rd world countries,  be a model, inspire many...

I'm not quite done with my plan. I know I'll constantly be back editing this blog post XP Just thinking about my future excites me, however, I also want to stay in my teenage years for as long as I can. Next year, I am going to be 18. I hope before then that my life will be way different than it is now. Of course, in a good way. Xxx- Christa

No comments: