June 27, 2012

Ombre Shadow

Shadow in French means Ombre. The 2012 Hair Trend for the summer is the beautiful "Ombre." It's when the color of the hair either gradually decreases or increases. The trend has been seen supported by many of Hollywood's beautiful women. Tell me what you guys think about this hairstyle. 
Rachel Bilson: 
(via celebsalon.sheknows)
Ashley Simpson:
(via blogs.empire)
The hair color is so lovely. In order to achieve this looks, you don't need to get your hair to a lighter shade. Many others use different colors such as shades of pinks, greens, and reds.  

(via bombod and kissandmakeup)


(via weheartit)
I'm planning on getting my hair ombre'd but I'm not so sure what the color is going to be or if I'm positive I want to get my hair dyed. (I have never gotten my hair dyed before and I want to make sure that this is the right decision) My natural hair color consists of a base of dark brown with natural light brownish red highlights. I heard that it was unhealthy to get your hair bleached and dyed. I'm going to do some research on hair dyeing products and see if there is a brand that won't damage your hair. If you guys know of any, please leave a comment below. 
Until next time! XoXo - Christa


No comments: