June 28, 2012

ELF Products



(via blog.couponalbum)


I haven't purchased any ELF products before and would really love to know what your guys' opinions toward them are! They seem really great for beginners who would like to start using makeup. They are very affordable and easily accessible. I can find these E.L.F. products at my local Target store. Most items usually cost $1.00! Which is really great for those who don't have a lot of "dough", such as myself. 


ELF (via twoheartstogether)


Sigma (via whwweb)

What I would really love to know is which brush brand is better, Sigma or Elf? I have read from many other reviews that say the ELF brushes are amazing, and if that's the case, then why is the Sigma brushes more expensive? and why would more people buy them? The white sigma brushes are ONLY a dollar and in UK 1.50 pound! They are so affordable, but are they reliable? Tell me what think. Until next time, XoXo -Christa

No comments: