July 19, 2012

School Countdown: Hair

28 Days 


Yep. Our first day of school is on Thursday, August 16th. Weird, right? Oh well, at least the next day with be Friday, which means is the greatest day of a school week. The day before the weekend!!


So anyways, you will be joining me on my countdown until the first day of school! YAY! Unfortunately, if you guys read my previous posts, then you would know I've been on a mission to get fit. *sigh* The day I was support to start, which was on July 16th, I was given my monthly mother nature gift :'( I tried to workout with the new app that I was got (Nike Training Club) it made me sick to my stomach. I was in too much pain to continue. Same thing happened the next day.. And the next.. So I have decided to start my workout routine on the day I finally end my "subscription." 


Alright, moving on to today's topic. Hair. I have finally found some hair color ideas. I haven't made my decision just yet because I want to make sure that once I give up my hair virginity, it would be the perfect color. Take a look and tell me what you think. 




I've always been a big fan of Selena Gomez because her fashion sense is simple and you can find really great pieces that she wears in affordable stores. I really adore the rich brown color of her hair and how it gets lighter toward the bottom. A great ombre shade. However, I was thinking of making it go darker. Instead of the blonde at the end, I was planning on switching the color into a dark brown with a bit of blonde highlights. What do you think? 

No comments: