July 16, 2012

Almost The End.

Today is July 16th, 2012. That only means one thing. School is in a month. This year will not be like any other. It's my last year of high school... I'm not really sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Not yet, anyways.

Senior year is almost within my grasp, but am I ready to take it? I don't really wanna go back to school for obvious reasons such as homework, projects, quizzes, tests, exams, progress reports, and certain people I really do not want to see. However, I do want to go back so I can hang out with my friends, walk around the school eating food, and that mini excitement of getting your schedule and not knowing who is going to be in your classes. That moment before entering class and quickly giving a prayer hoping that your crush, or even better, your best friends, would be in your class.

I haven't done a couple of important things before I have to start school yet and I should really get to it soon. I still need to get my driver's license, my senior portraits, reaching my body shape goal, shopping for clothes and school supplies... I think shopping is the fun part.

Since it is the last year of high school, I've been trying to make myself look better. I'm finally trying to get my butt off the couch and actually try to tone and lose some weight by eating healthier and exercise daily. I try to do an hour of work out everyday. So far, this whole summer, I can say that I did approximately about 1 hour of working out, which I am extremely disappointed out. So, I have decided to set goals.


  1. Everday until the star of school,
  2. I will be working out for one hour, at least. 
  3. I will not be eating chips and will not drink soda. (This is going to be difficult)
  4. I will eat at least one fruit everyday. 
  5. I will allow myself only 1 hour of TV per day or movie. 
  6. I will study everyday until school starts or read a challenging book. 
  7. Any free time I have, I will dedicate to blogging or making more videos.


Let's just hope I achieve my goals. XxXx-Christa

No comments: