August 18, 2012

Christale

Hey lovelies! So today I have opened my own online store! "Christale" is the name and you can find it at Christale.StorEnvy.com so definitely check it out when you get the chance.

So far there are only 3 items and they are accessories. Just a tip for you guys, the Juicy Couture Products have a bit of stains on them because they are secondhand items.

Disclaimer: All products are purchased from charity shops with my own money.

I will be adding more products very very soon. I'm hoping to add more daily or weekly. I am still in the process of buying products that are either vintage, pastel femine, or etc. I haven't decided yet on whether I should purchase vintage shoes because I'm not quite sure many of you would wear them. If you have any requests or suggestions on what I should purchase to add on to my store, just let me know by leaving a comment down below. Thanks love! See you at my next post.

No comments: